Guest Post Policy
Thank you for reaching out to me regarding writing for Simplify and Enjoy! Since I receive too many emails about guest posting to respond to individually, I created this page to address the frequently asked questions and scenarios.
My first priority is to my readers and podcast listeners. I love connecting them to companies, services, and sites that can be helpful for them.
To make sure things are squared away, I vet before I publish any content.
General Guidelines for Posts
I retain full editorial and approval rights, including removing and/or substituting links.
- Your posts should be well-written, original, and should not have been previously published elsewhere.
- While there is no specific requirement in guest post length, I do expect a submitted guest post to sufficient cover a particular topic. My suggestion? Your guest post should be at least 500 words.
- Poorly written content will be passed on.
- Please send articles in html or in a Word document (html preferred)
- For your first guest post, you’re allowed one link in a short bio. Your site’s name will be used for the bio link, not keywords.
Note: Since I have read each post before publishing, I may include an appropriate link or two within the post, but it is up to my discretion. Please don’t make requests.
Simplify & Enjoy has a specific audience and a sphere of topics we cover. If you're unsure if your topic is a good fit, take some time to explore and read posts. Articles should be related to simplifying/minimalism, sustainable living, or financial independence/personal finance or permaculture.
In general, articles should be related to simplifying/minimalism, sustainable living, or financial independence/personal finance or permaculture.
I do appreciate posts on lifestyle design, but I’m looking for concrete tips, not just ‘follow your passion’.
You can email me if you have any additional questions.