Are you looking to have a true vacation where you can relax and enjoy, but are afraid it’s going to break your budget? Learn how to score amazing deals and travel hack on your next trip!
Finding the Best Family Vacation Deals
During the last two episodes, we talk about building a better budget. We wanted to show how you can create a budget that allows you to pay the bills, but balances your future financial goals with some fun here and now.
We’ve found that you’re more likely to stick to your budget if you include room for things and experiences you enjoy.
For many families, travel falls into that category. It does for us. Actually we recently took a trip to Florida and had an incredible time relaxing and catching up with some loved ones in the area.
I know some families though are worried about the rising costs of trips. I just saw recently that rental cars have skyrocketed over 20%! Then you factor in service industry staff issues, it also almost seems like you’re getting less, but paying more.
However, with some planning you can take a wonderful vacation affordably.
I’d like to share a few of the highlights so you can see how you can snag some travel deals for your next vacation.
I’m also happy to have Zac Hood of our partner Travel Freely on the show. He’s going to share how travel hacking works and how to approach searching for the right rewards card for you.
We have a lot to cover so let’s get started!
Resources to Optimize Your Travel Rewards and More
Looking for ways to save on your next family getaway? Here are some fantastic resources to check out:
- Best Budget and Money Apps: Empower, Tiller, Mint
- Grab Your Copy of My Book: Jumpstart Your Marriage and Your Money
- Travel Freely
- Simple Family Travel Tips and Tricks
- How We Do Low-Key Travel with Kids
- 17 Essential Tips for Finding the Perfect Airbnb
If you’d like to chat more your money system, please join us in our private and free Facebook group – Thriving Families. We’re families looking to support and help one another out.
Hope to see you there!
Thank You to Our Sponsor Coastal!
Support for this podcast comes from Coastal Credit Union! If you’re living in the Raleigh Durham area and looking to bank better, come check out Coastal today.
As a credit union, Coastal serves its members first including an annual loyalty bonus. We've been members for years and love their service and competitive rates on checking and savings accounts!
Support the Podcast!
Thank you so much for listening to the podcast! If you enjoyed this episode and found it helpful, here are some ways to support it.
- Spread the word! If you enjoyed this episode and think it can help a buddy get on the path to dumping debt and become financially free, please share.
- Join our coffee group ☕: Get access to exclusive behind the scenes videos, chats, and more!
- Leave a review. Honest feedback and reviews make a big difference and gets the word out about the podcast. Leave your review on Apple or Stitcher.
- Grab a copy of Jumpstart Your Marriage and Your Money. My book is designed for a busy couple to set up their finances in four weeks. Get tips and tools that have worked for other couples on their journey of building their marriage and wealth together!
Photo by Pixabay and Julia Kuzenkov