Listener Mailbag: Best Personal Finance Books, CoastFI, and More!
Is pursuing CoastFI a smart move for families? Looking for the best personal finance book for you? We dive into these questions and more in this mailbag episode!
Listener Q&A: CoastFI Questions and More
We’re wrapping up this season of the podcast by focusing on one of my favorite parts of Simplify and Enjoy: our community.
While I’m happy to share our journey as a family, it’s fun and inspiring to hear your stories, ideas, and questions.
I usually come away with something to explore and I hope you do too.
In this episode, we’ll get into
- Which personal finance books to read
- Whether or not CoastFI is a good goal to pursue
- Which numbers should you track
We have so much to cover, so let’s get started!
Handy Tools to Start Your FI Journey
If you’re looking to get ahead with your finances as a family and look at pursuing financial independence, here are some resources to check out:
- Best Budget and Money Apps: Personal Capital, Tiller, Mint
- Grab Your Copy: Jumpstart Your Marriage and Your Money
- How to Find the Best Personal Finance Books for Your Family
- How Your Family Can Become Financially Free
- Coast FI: A Better Path to Financial Independence
- 10 Lessons Learned from Accidental Slow F.I.R.E.
- How Much is Enough Money? The Levels of Financial Autonomy
If you want to chat some more about creating better money habits, questions, or share your own tips please join us over at Thriving Families on Facebook.
Thank You to Our Sponsor Coastal!
Support for this podcast comes from Coastal Credit Union!
If you live in the Triangle area of North Carolina and you’d like someone to work with you on your goals, you really want to check out Coastal’s Wealth Management team.
They’d love to help you start investing for retirement and more!
Support the Podcast!
Thank you so much for listening to the podcast!
- Spread the word! If you enjoyed this episode and think it can help a buddy get on the path to dumping debt and become financially free, please share.
- Leave a review. Honest feedback and reviews make a big difference and gets the word out about the podcast. Leave your review on Spotify, or Apple.
- Grab a copy of Jumpstart Your Marriage and Your Money. My book is designed for a busy couple to set up their finances in 4 weeks. Get tips and tools that have worked for other couples on their journey of building their marriage and wealth together!
Photo by nappy
Need an Extra $5K in Your Pocket?
Learn how to find, save, and earn more money in this free email course!