We’ve brought back the listener's mailbag. Today we’re answering your family and finance questions about keep your grocery bills manageable, deciding on how to travel with kids, and getting started with real estate!
Listener Mailbag: Spring 2023
One of my favorite parts of creating Simplify and Enjoy is the community.
While I’m happy to share our journey as a family, it’s fun when you chime in with your wins, stories, and questions.
Today we’re going to be diving into your family and finance questions.
First, we’ll look at how to save money on your grocery bill.
Next, we’ll talk about how to adjust or if needed, revamp your budget. There’s still plenty of time to have some big wins with your family and financial goals.
Finally, we’re following up from last week’s episode about different options in real estate. There are so many different paths.
Which is why I’m so glad to share a fun and informative conversation I had with Stacking Deeds Podcast Hosts Crystal Hammond and Alan Corey. We get into their own journeys and they have advice on what to consider if you’d like to get started with real estate investing.
We have plenty to cover, so let’s get started!
Resources to Stay on Top of Your Money
If you’re ready to jump into the year and knock out some of your health and wealth goals, here are a few of my favorite resources and includes what we covered in the podcast.
- Best Budget and Money Apps: Empower, Tiller, Mint
- Grab Your Copy: Jumpstart Your Marriage and Your Money
- Stacking Deeds Podcast
- Connect with Crystal: Twitter
- Connect with Alan: Twitter
- Alan's Books: A Million Bucks by 30 |House FIRE [Financial Independence, Retire Early]
If you’d like to chat more your money system, please join us in our private and free Facebook group – Thriving Families.
We’re families looking to support and help one another out.
Hope to see you there!
Thank You to Our Sponsor Coastal!
Support for this podcast comes from Coastal Credit Union! Come check out Coastal today if you’re living in the Raleigh Durham area and looking to bank better.
As a credit union, Coastal serves its members first and foremost including an annual loyalty bonus.
We've been members for years and love their service and competitive rates on checking and savings accounts!
Support the Podcast!
Thank you so much for listening to the podcast! If you enjoyed this episode and found it helpful, here are some ways to support it.
- Spread the word! If you enjoyed this episode and think it can help a buddy get on the path to dumping debt and become financially free, please share.
- Join our coffee group ☕: Get access to exclusive behind the scenes videos, chats, and more!
- Leave a review. Honest feedback and reviews make a big difference and gets the word out about the podcast. Leave your review on Apple or Stitcher.
- Grab a copy of Jumpstart Your Marriage and Your Money. My book is designed for a busy couple to set up their finances in four weeks. Get tips and tools that have worked for other couples on their journey of building their marriage and wealth together!