Today we’ll see how you can streamline your finances and easily manage your money!
Simplify Your Finances
With summer unofficially starting this weekend, I can understand if you’re ready to switch gears and go into vacation mode. However, if you’re willing to set aside an afternoon or evening, you can streamline your finances to have much more time to relax and focus on the big picture.
Last week Bob and Linda shared a framework that I think could be incredibly helpful for busy families. This week I want to break things down so you can go through your finances fairly quickly and arrange things to make it easier to manage for the rest of the year.
I’m also happy to have Gaurav Sharma co-founder and CEO of Capitalize, here to explain how you can have your old 401(k)s work for you.
In this episode, we’ll dive into:
- An easy and effective way to manage your money
- Tools that can help you
- How to get the most out of your investments
Hope you enjoy!
Resources for Families Interested in Simplifying Their Finances
If you're looking to get ahead with your finances as a family, here are some resources to check out!
- Best Budget and Money Apps: Personal Capital, Tiller, Mint
- Grab Your Copy: Jumpstart Your Marriage and Your Money
- Our Financial System That Help Us Hit CoastFI
- Open Up Your Brokerage Account: Vanguard, M1 Finance, Fidelity
- Why We Started Living Off of One Income
Don't forget we have the free course 5 Days to $5K. It's a week-long email course designed to help you find, save, and earn extra cash so you can reach your family and financial goals faster!
Thank You to Our Sponsor Coastal!
Support for this podcast comes from Coastal Credit Union! If you’re living in the Raleigh Durham area and looking to bank better, come check out Coastal today.
Rollover Your 401(k) Easily with Capitalize
We’re grateful for wonderful partners like Capitalize. Not only do they support the podcast, but they help make managing your money so much easier.
Did you know that it’s estimated that there are currently over 24 million “forgotten” 401(k) accounts? In fact, the average American changes jobs every 4 years.
And because of the Great Resignation, you or someone you know might be changing jobs even more
It’s an extreme case of out of sight and out of mind. Is your old 401(k) in there somewhere, left behind at a job you're no longer with?
One huge benefit with an IRA is you get to choose how your money is invested, not your old employer.
If you want to consolidate your old 401(k) and have more options with how you invest, it may be time to roll them over into an IRA.
With Capitalize, they handle the process from start-to-finish – for FREE. They handle the process from start-to-finish, and yes that includes calling the 401(k) provider on your behalf.
Find out how and get started today!
Support the Podcast!
Thank you so much for listening to the podcast! If you enjoyed this episode and found it helpful, here are some ways to support it.
- Spread the word! If you enjoyed this episode and think it can help a buddy get on the path to dumping debt and becoming financially free, please share.
- Leave a review. Honest feedback and reviews make a big difference and gets the word out about the podcast. Leave your review on Apple, Spotify, or Audible.
- Buy me a cup of coffee!