Are you curious about real estate investing? Today, we're going to hear from two people who have made that leap and started building up their income streams through real estate!
Getting Started in Real Estate
Investing in real estate can be profitable and exciting, but it can also seem daunting, especially if you haven't got started yet.
One of the favorite things I like to do, here on the podcast is to share stories from people in real life. What was it like to achieve their financial goals?
Today I want to add two more stories to that list. Toni from debt-free divas and Aja from principles of increase are going to be discussing each of their journeys into real estate.
In this episode, we're going to get into:
- how they acquired their first properties
- the mistakes they made with real estate investing and the wins that they've had with their properties
- their advice they would give now for those looking to jump into it.
We have a lot to cover so let's get started!
Resources on Real Estate
If you’re looking to buy, here are some resources to help you find an affordable place you love!
- Best Budget and Money Apps: Empower, Tiller, Mint
- Grab Your Copy: Jumpstart Your Marriage and Your Money
- Debt Free Divas
- The Great Debt Dump: Running Toward Financial Freedom with the Power of Community
- Principles of Increase
- How to Talk Money With Our Daughters
- Roofstock <- Easy and simple way to invest in single-family rental properties
If you’d like to chat more your money system, please join us in our private and free Facebook group – Thriving Families.
We’re families looking to support and help one another out.
Hope to see you there!
Thank You to Our Sponsor Coastal!
Support for this podcast comes from Coastal Credit Union! Come check out Coastal today if you’re living in the Raleigh Durham area and looking to bank better.
As a credit union, Coastal serves its members first and foremost including an annual loyalty bonus.
Support the Podcast!
Thank you so much for listening to the podcast! If you enjoyed this episode and found it helpful, here are some ways to support it.
- Spread the word! If you enjoyed this episode and think it can help a buddy get on the path to dumping debt and become financially free, please share.
- Join our coffee group ☕: Get access to exclusive behind the scenes videos, chats, and more!
- Leave a review. Honest feedback and reviews make a big difference and gets the word out about the podcast. Leave your review on Apple or Stitcher.
- Grab a copy of Jumpstart Your Marriage and Your Money. My book is designed for a busy couple to set up their finances in four weeks. Get tips and tools that have worked for other couples on their journey of building their marriage and wealth together!
Need an Extra $5K in Your Pocket?
Learn how to find, save, and earn more money in this free email course!